Veloce has collaborated with Polygon Labs to create a transformative user experience and establish a forward-thinking sports and media group on the blockchain. The foremost digital racing media network, Veloce, also launched its utility and governance token on ByBit, VEXT, revolutionizing its standing as the first decentralized global sports group.
- Veloce’s exclusive integration with Polygon Labs for seamless, cost-effective, and secure transactions.
- Launch of VEXT token to offer a variety of features and substantial influence over the decentralized assets within the Veloce ecosystem.
- Veloce CEO, Rupert Svendsen-Cook, to discuss the VEXT and Polygon integration at Korea Blockchain Week.
- Anticipation for seamless transition of Veloce’s well-established Web2 community into the thriving Polygon ecosystem.
- VEXT now live exclusively on ByBit, one of the top global cryptocurrency exchanges.
Veloce and Polygon Labs Collaboration
The strategic collaboration between Veloce and Polygon Labs, a global software development company renowned for building Ethereum scaling architecture, facilitates swift and secure transactions across the Polygon protocols. The partnership marks a significant step towards integrating blockchain technology into the sporting and media industries, emphasizing the potential of the Polygon blockchain architecture to reshape the industry.
CEO Insights on VEXT Integration
Rupert Svendsen-Cook, the Co-Founder and CEO at Veloce, emphasized the need for the ultimate blockchain architecture to transition into a Web3 ecosystem. Leveraging the Polygon protocols with their engaged community and utility appears to be a promising combination for the industry. Svendsen-Cook will be sharing more insights during a discussion with Mike Blank, COO at Polygon Labs, at the upcoming Korea Blockchain Week on September 4th.
Polygon Labs on Veloce’s Vision
Aishwary Gupta, the Head of Payments & Fintech at Polygon Labs, expressed excitement over Veloce’s innovative Web3 project. Gupta anticipates a seamless transition of Veloce’s Web2 community into the vibrant Polygon ecosystem, praising Veloce’s ambition to redefine the future of sports and gaming.
VEXT Token Launch and Features
The launch of the VEXT token promises an evolving user experience, including voting and proposal features, gamified staking pools, and integrated games. As the platform evolves, it aims to offer product and merch privileges, token holder event access, and interoperability across all features, marking a formidable stride in Veloce’s journey towards becoming a decentralized global sporting group.
Veloce Esports, often referred to as just Veloce, is a well-known esports and gaming organization based in the UK. It has involvement in various esports competitions, primarily focusing on racing games. The organization has diversified into content creation, boasting a network of creators and influencers who focus on automotive and racing content.
Here’s some additional background information:
- Formation and Early Years: Founded by Rupert Svendsen-Cook, Jack Clarke, and Jamie MacLaurin, Veloce has roots in motorsports, with the co-founders having a background in racing.
- Expansion into Esports: Veloce quickly established itself in the competitive gaming industry, fostering talents and teams in various esports titles, especially in racing games such as F1 Esports Series.
- Content Creation and Media: Apart from competitive gaming, Veloce also ventured into content creation, producing a variety of content ranging from gaming streams to automotive vlogs.
- Partnerships and Collaborations: The organization has collaborated with various partners over the years, which include reputable brands and other organizations in the esports and automotive industries.
As the industry witnesses the birth of an ambitious move into web3 and decentralization, Veloce stands at the brink of pioneering a decentralized global sports and media group. Through the integration of the cutting-edge Polygon blockchain technology, Veloce aims to not only evolve its ecosystem but potentially revolutionize the sports and media industry. A ‘hot take’ on this development could be the promising horizon of opportunities this collaboration opens up, blending technology with sports and media, possibly setting a new standard in the industry.