The Road to Closed Alpha
After several months of continuous development efforts, including weekends and late nights, the team behind Sipher Odyssey is thrilled to announce that the game is transitioning into its Closed Alpha phase. The game, developed by Ather Labs, promises an immersive experience featuring dungeons, enemies, and various game modes.
- Key milestones reached in development
- Closed Alpha phase announcement
- The list of improvements based on feedback
- Future content and features planned
- Issues currently being addressed
- Messages from key personnel
Latest Patch Notes Unveiled
Ather Labs has released an extensive list of improvements following the first round of feedback for Sipher Odyssey. These improvements range from a better tutorial for new players to a general increase in rewards and drop rates in Endless Mode. However, the drop rates for Epic and Legendary gear have been lowered outside of Capsules, making them exclusive to Capsule drops.
- New player FTUE tutorial tweaked
- Adjustments in Capsule drop chance
- Endless Mode Shards drop rate increased
- Early game rewards improved
Upcoming Features and Content
The development team is also hard at work brainstorming and developing new features for the game’s post-Closed Alpha phase. From expanding Augment content to introducing new enemy types, game modes, and even spaceships, there’s a lot to look forward to in the pipeline.
- Augment content expansion
- New enemies and boss encounters
- Various game modes in development
- Planned leaderboard and in-game marketplace
Technical Challenges and Ongoing Fixes
Ather Labs has acknowledged several issues that are currently being resolved, including gameplay bugs, UI/UX problems, and matchmaking glitches. The company is actively working to address these challenges to provide a smooth gaming experience.
- Lagging movement effect
- Unexpected texts during tutorials
- Game crashes related to Ather Login
- Matchmaking and UI/UX issues
Invitations and Community Engagement
Messages from the Game Publishing Director and Community Manager stress the importance of feedback and community engagement in shaping the game. The Closed Alpha phase will serve as an essential testing ground to refine the game further.
- Importance of feedback in Closed Alpha
- Transparency in community engagement
- Addressing first-time user experience
AI Integration and Partnerships
The team is using generative AI to streamline the game development process. Additionally, more than 30 partners and backers have signed up to participate in the Closed Alpha, demonstrating significant interest and support for the project.
- Use of generative AI in development
- Over 30 partners and backers participating
Closing Remarks and Future Vision
As the Closed Alpha is about to be rolled out, Ather Labs thanks its community, partners, and friends for the continuous support. They also assure players that their focus will continue to be on core gameplay, meta-game theory-crafting, and a player-driven economy via an in-game marketplace.
- Closed Alpha available on all mobile platforms
- Gameplay progress to be reset with each new build
- Integration of Sipher Inu and Neko NFTs
Sipher Odyssey Keeps Delivering Online and Offline
The move to Closed Alpha for Sipher Odyssey marks a crucial milestone, not just for Ather Labs but for the community that has been keenly following its development. The exhaustive list of upcoming features and improvements shows that the developers are not only listening to feedback but are committed to evolving the game. The meticulous focus on data analytics and community engagement reveals a well-thought-out strategy that aims for more than just momentary success. As Sipher Odyssey moves ahead, the gaming landscape waits eagerly to see if it will redefine standards and set new milestones in both storytelling and gameplay.