BlockGames, the first cross-chain, cross-game decentralized player network, is changing the game for gamers. The developers at BlockGames believe that different chains have different strengths. Therefore, they took the multiple chain approach – available on Aptos, Polygon (EVM compatible chains), BNB, Arbitrum, and more to be added.
The gaming rewards platform is being developed in collaboration with Estoty. A world famous game studio with around 50 million players interacting monthly. The network’ focus is all about connecting players and games while offering instant rewards. The next-generation player network also received support from big names in the web3 world such as Magic Eden and Cumberland.
The main target audience for BlockGames are mobile gamers and developers. BlockGames’ groundbreaking rewards system benefits players and empowers game developers with new user acquisition opportunities. Enjoy immersive gameplay, earn on-chain rewards, and share in game success automatically.
BlockGames is where gamers unite for thrilling experiences, instant rewards, and a stake in Web3 gaming’s future. It’s here to revolutionize the player acquisition system where both the game devs and the players get incentivized.
In the following years BlockGames aims to revolutionize the gaming community amidst the recent policy changes by Appstore and Google Play that have made user acquisition through platforms like Meta and Instagram challenging. As a decentralized platform, it intends to connect games and gamers, offering a more personalized experience through BlockGames ID. Players can earn real-world rewards including digital collectibles, fostering a community that actively uses the $BLOCK token for various activities.
BlockGames Free Mint Details
Set to launch an exclusive mint on September 21 at 4 pm UTC, BlockGames is offering 5,555 Dice collectibles free of charge (minus gas fees), loaded with utility. BlockGames Dice NFT holders will gain early access to the player network, enjoy premium prizes sponsored by BlockGames, receive a multiplier on actions tied to the BlockGames token airdrop, and potential secret utilities in the future as BlockGames OG ambassadors.
Unique Contribution System
In simple terms, BlockGames has a special way of encouraging players to invite others and stay engaged. When you invite friends and keep playing, you get instant rewards. This creates a chain reaction that spreads the excitement and makes games go viral. It’s like a gaming domino effect, all thanks to BlockGames’ clever reward system.
- For players, it’s simple. If you’re a player – you can invite friends, play games, achieve in-game milestones, or engage with the community, you’ll earn instant rewards that you can easily claim through the platform. It’s a straightforward way to enjoy the benefits of BlockGames.
- For games, Games that bring in players directly through the player network pay a cost-per-install fee. On the flip side, games also get a share of the revenue, paid in $BLOCK tokens, once they’ve staked their part in contributing their own players to the network. It’s a give-and-take arrangement that benefits both games and BlockGames itself.
Rewards for Players
Players are rewarded for Direct and Viral connections with $BLOCK tokens.
Direct Connections are the use of player acquisition through referral links.
Viral Connections are player acquisition through direct connections.
There are certain factors that affect the rewards a player is liable to.
Cost Per Install Fee Split – Distribution
The fee paid by game developers is distributed in the following way:
- Earn when your invitee signs up using your referral code – the inviting player gets 1%.
- Receive rewards when your invitee reaches specific in-game checkpoints – the inviting player gets 10%.
- Get rewarded 40% when your invitee makes a minimum $1 in-game purchase.
- Earn rewards when your invitee’s referral code is used by up to three friends – accurately 5%.
- The rest of the portion(44%) goes directly to BlockGames Treasury.
Revenue share fee split
20% of the revenue share fee is split amongst the players along with BlockGames. This is the revenue generated via in and out of app purchases. The distribution is done in the following way:
- You receive this reward when your invitee signs up for a BlockGames partner game using your referral code and makes an in-game purchase. It’s a substantial 70% reward for your efforts.
- You’ll get this reward when your invitee’s referral code is used by up to three of their friends. It’s a 5% bonus for spreading the word.
The rest of the portion(25%) goes to the BlockGames Treasury to support the platform’s growth and development. It’s a contribution to the overall ecosystem.
Rewards for Games
Fixed Cost Per Install : Game developers connecting to the player network pay a fee ($0.5-$10) when a new user, brought in by BlockGames, downloads and installs their game. The specific fee depends on factors like user quality, game genre, and region, all determined by the BlockGames ID.
Revenue Share: Game developers also incur a fee when users generated by BlockGames make in-game or on-chain game-related purchases. This fee amounts to 20% (as mentioned prior) after taxes and can be tracked through the BlockGames ID. It’s a way to support the ecosystem and ensure everyone benefits.
Enough mention of the BlockGames ID. What really is it? Think of the BlockGames ID as your unique player profile and identity within the network. It’s like your digital badge that can’t be traded or shared with others – it’s all about you. This ID contains your rewards, achievements, and referrals, which you can willingly share. Why? Because it helps create super personalized gaming experiences and gives you more enjoyable rewards. They also gather info from various sources, keep it anonymous, and use it to understand your gaming style better.
- As a player, You get personalized rewards and exclusive access to special BlockGames ID events and features based on your in-game actions and activities.
- As for game benefits, You can precisely target player groups, through exclusive events and gameplay. Plus, you can provide personalized rewards and experiences that match each player’s profile and gaming style.
Personalized Dashboard – SDK
BlockGames Service Layer serves as your gaming hub or in other terms a “personalized dashboard”. Here, you can easily view your rewards, achievements, and discover new games. Collect tickets, redeem rewards, and get the app from the App Store, Google Play, or BlockGames website. While in the middle of your gaming session, the game service tab provides quick access to your dashboard, where you can monitor your progress, referrals, and rewards without interrupting your gameplay making your gaming experience smooth and rewarding.
It is a handy tool for both players and for games themselves. As a player you can discover new games, earn, compete and claim rewards instantly. As your BlockGames ID develops, you’ll receive more personalized experiences. And as for the benefit of games, they experience mass user growth, better player engagement through sponsored prize pools.
The BlockGames App can be downloaded via Google Play or the Appstore. This app is useful for a player to stay up to date as to what games have been added in the ecosystem. Keeping track of their constantly changing BlockGames ID, redeeming rewards and joining Quests for winning tickets. These tickets come in handy for entering in contests.
There are two types of contests. One is a Grand Prize Contest that is time-based and there is one winner and one runner-up. The second type of contest is called Single Prize Contest – it allows players to utilize a maximum amount of their tickets which are set at 10,000. A single winner is announced once the ticket threshold has been fulfilled.
$BLOCK, the native utility token at the core of the BlockGames Player Network. It enables game developers, players, and investors to carry out essential functions within the Player Network. The tokens utility are the following:
- The game Devs and players primarily earn through $BLOCK tokens.
- $BLOCK can be staked to earn more $BLOCK.
- Stakeholders can vote on the changes being brought to the roadmap.
- Platform fees taken from the games e.g cost-per-install fee.
- Players also need to pay in order to access additional content.
Selected by Google
BlockGame proudly revealed their selection by Google for an exclusive Web3 startup program, which is all about advancing technology. This partnership comes with some cool perks, including access to Google’s partners. BlockGames will also get to tap into Google Cloud Scale Tier products and Google Cloud Web3 services.
“This level of support from Google will allow us to share knowledge with a growing number of like-minded organizations and explore opportunities to forge more partnerships with leaders in the mobile gaming space and further accelerate innovation.”CEO Benas Baltramiejunas